Versatile Director/DP/Editor with unique story-telling and creative
skills including set design, art direction, stop motion animation, and
music composition. Highly technical background + well versed in all
aspects of production.
- Director, DP, Editor for experimental short film collaboration with photographer Ken Laekun – Sept. 2010
- DP, Editor for InverGrove Toyota/Honda dealership for Univision Minnesota- July, 2010
- Director, DP, Editor, with art direction + set design for “Love Songs + Lullabyes” music video for Skittish- June, 2010
- DP for Minneapolis segment of doc “Stage Matters” by Firefly Inc. in association with Theatre Communications Group – April, 2010
- DP, Editor for LMR production’s Sharon Peterson interviewing Iron Chef contestant Sameh Wadi – February, 2010
- Director, DP, Editor for album release promo spot for DJ Unwind – December, 2009
- Director of Photography for a performance by vocalist Lisa Karrer – October, 2008
- Director, DP, Editor, Art Director for “Old Natcor” music video for The Red Mandible – Feb. 2008
- DP, Editor for live performance of Grammy Award winner Bill Miller – August, 2007
- Director of Photography: Daft Punk “Alive” Tour at Keyspan Park – Aug. 2007
- Director, DP, Editor, of music video for street musician/percussionist
“Shakerleg” – April, 2007
- DP for TV pilot for Venus Modern Body Art, NYC- Sept. 2007
- DP for “The Healthy Pet Gourmet” – a web commercial for organic dog food -
- Editor and After Effects Designer for Virginia Reardon – a colorist at John Dellaria Salon in Soho, NY – June, 2006
- Director, DP, Editor, Music Composer for “Remnants” a documentary
on contemporary Cambodian history screened at BAM Rose Cinemas (Pratt
Media Arts Film Fest.) – May, 2006
- Director, DP, Editor Set Designer/Art Director for musicvideo for the band “Still Life Decay”- July 2005
- Video Production Manager, DP, Editor for International Video Art project by Jenny Lynn McNutt “Grupo Cuerpo”
- Video Technician: HotCam NY – May 2008
Responsible for prep of rental camera packages and large variety of
pro film/video equipment as well as providing technical support to
- Service Technician/Video Technician: Abel Cinetech – Aug. 2006 – April 2008
- Maintained and facilitated repairs for all rental items including cameras, lenses, monitors and accessories.
- Performed in depth lens repairs such as full mechanical overhauls of
both HD and SD ENG and Cinestyle film/video lenses, optic replacements
and fine adjustments (rotating elements for flare reduction, 2x
extender adjustments etc.)
- Prepped Phantom high-speed cameras for rentals including full quality control check, setting back focus, and testing workflow.
- Performed full quality control checks for new lenses including test
projecting for resolution, collimation, checking zoom curve, etc.
- Performed full quality control check for new cameras including pixel
compensation, white shading for multi-lens packages, test recording and
- Replaced and installed boards in cameras, monitors, VTRs etc.
- Replaced broken components such as headphone jacks, XLR ports and
other boards in smaller 1/2″ cameras (HVX 200s, DVX100s, Sony Z1, etc.)
- Facilitated basic electronic repairs- i.e. re-solder broken
leads/capacitors, replace fuses in accessories such as Micro Force Zoom
Controls, monitors, etc, made cables.
- Pratt Institute BFA in Film and Media Arts Sept. 2002 – May, 2006
- Certificate of Excellence; Outstanding Academic Achievement- May, 2006
- Certificate of Excellence; Media Arts Excellence in Academic Achievement Award – May, 2006
- President’s List for Academic Achievement-Fall 2002 – Spring 2006 (Average 3.8 – 3.9 GPA)
- Michael A. Gorman Memorial Scholarship Award for Excellence in Film and Video – May 2005
- Pratt Kodak Student Film Award- May 2004
- Fluent in German, Spanish, and English.
- Expert familiarity with: HDX-900, Varicam F/H, SDX-900, Sony F900R,
HVX 200, HPX-500/2000 (plus a large range of P-2 accessories such as P-2
etc), DVX100 A/B, Sony Z1, EX1, Canon Xl1/2, 35mm lens adaptors for video
(MOVIETube, Pro/Mini 35), HD1200A/1400 decks. along with a large variety
of other pro video equipment, decks and accessories.
- Software: Final Cut Pro, After Effects, Reason, Cubase, Photoshop as well as Mac and PC platforms.